Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

Not bad at all!!!

Most Megaman flash games I play on Newgrounds suck, with the exeption of Polarity, Megaman VS Metroid, and Megaman VS Ghosts and Goblins. This is even harder than the games from the X series, and the Zero series. Sadly, I couldn't beat Tenguman, so I didn't get to see the rest of the game. Nice movie at the start by the way.

P.S.- I'm having some serious trouble making games of your magnitude. (Megaman oriented.) I have the sprites, I just can't get the game part down. Could you lend me a hand? E-mail me if you can, and I'll repay the favor somehow! Good luck with your future submissions.

MMPolarity Reconstruction MMPolarity Reconstruction

Awesome! Can't wait for more!

This is one of the most fun Megaman games I've played in a while. I've played it at least 3 times, and It's a joy each time! There were some problems, however...

1. When I tried to run and shoot, Megaman only had one animation while running on the ground.
2. The drawn sprites are kinda weird looking..
3. TOO SHORT! I was looking foward for more fun after I beat Bass!

Overall, this is a great game. Keep up the good work!

Frankenroc responds:

1. Well, it went from the walking animation to the firing animation, both of which started with the feet in the same position. Trying a different approach in the sequel, so I basically won't have that problem.
2. That's what happens when you try to draw with vector-only art and don't have access to a drawing tablet. Once again, something I now have access to and using for the sequel.
3. I put off doing Bass as long as possible because I thought it was going to be complicated to program him. As it turned out, it wasn't, but was kinda too late to put more things back in (after all, if I kept going back and putting things in, it would have NEVER gotten done). And as it stands now, there will be at least 6 boss battles in the sequel.

So I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you like the sequel assuming I finish it anytime soon.